the wolf

the wolf
the wolf makes the pack stronger just like the pack makes the wolf stronger

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our True ID's

 Hi again. Its us, but we just want to tell you about us. There are three of us. My name is Kayla. Then there's my cousin Miracle. And my sister Chauntae. We aren't like 23 and all. We're really 11, 12, and 10. We didn't lie because we didn't say our year of birth. My cousin is in love with simmons, who is not, and i repeat, NOT the person i like, kayla. Chauntae doesn't like anyone. She said all the boys are ugly. Now I, Kayla, Like Russy Simons. Miracle says that we're all perfect matches, Miracle thinks, because diggy and her are just so....I don't have a word for it, But Kayla and Russy are pefect matches because they're both so silly and loose, like they're not worried about eveything. Here is almost all about us(this was all miracles idea, she thought diggy and russy might see our blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment